Sunday, November 15, 2009

Taylor Grace Conway





Taylor Grace Conway arrived on November 4th at 12:49 a.m. she weighed 8lbs 8oz, 21 1/4". She is doing well and we have all adjusted to our new family at home. Jamie and I are on cloud nine and could not be happier, she is such a blessing to us! We would like to thank all of our family and friends who have helped us out this week, we really appreciated everything! Also, a special thanks to Jamie's mom Karen for spending the week with us, we could not have done it without her, she's amazing!!! I am going to try to make weekly post to keep everyone updated. Here are some pictures :)
















1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am so so so very happy for you both! I can not WAIT to meet her!

    WEEKLY POSTS WOULD BE AWESOME! but i wont get my hopes up LOL :)

    ReplyDelete